Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thoughts after England

So, as I was riding the plane back, the train, then the metro, I have realized that I am way more comfortable in Russia than I was in England. I would say thats a really good sign. The other really good sign is that while I was in England, I kept thinking in Russia, and on the flight back, was getting excited to be back and speaking Russian again. Never thought I would hear myself say that. haha. I guess I really did just need a break from Russian to realize that I like it, love Moscow, and actually missed it when I was in England.

Also, whoever said that the London Underground is pretty/ nice looking is a damn lair. haha. All I could think of when I was in the London Underground was, "Wow, this is really dirty, and its all tiled like its someone bathroom from the 70's." I have to say that the Underground was absolutely nothing special for me, and that if you want to see a beautiful metro, and I mean beautiful, come to Moscow! You will not be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment