Friday, March 13, 2009

Fullet? WTF??

Okay, apparently the mullet is back. While I thought that it was a bad idea the first time around, I think its even more ridiculous on people who are very fashionably dressed. I had always figured the mullet to be for red-necks, not city people wearing designer jeans and $200 shoes. Oh well. Now to the mullet that got me the most. Not only was it a mullet, but the front was a fo-hawk. I would have to call that a fullet. Seriously though, why would you do that to yourself? While I am not a fan of the fo-hawk, but at least its okay by itself. When you combine both, it just breaks all the rules, and looks ridiculous!!! I wish I could have gotten a picture of the guy with the fullet, because I think that you would agree with the absurdity of it, but I figured it would be weird, if not "stalker-esk." Oh well, maybe next time!

2 comments:

  1. the mullet is huge in Santiago, too.
    how did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! Mullets are VERY fashionable in Russia! I might get one myself just to blend in when I go. Haha. I've heard it's the Italians' eurotrash scene's fault... blame them!

    ReplyDelete